Interested in volunteering your time and expertise to help create standards? We invite you to apply to become a volunteer Committee member.
Benefits to you:
- Contribute your skills to create standards to help improve worker safety.
- Promote your profession.
- Help to set requirements for product testing.
- Meet other professionals and expand your network.
- Increase your knowledge about OHS standards and policy.
For more information about becoming a Committee Member of CSA, contact CSA Member Services at: 416 747 4206 or apply online
Other ways to get involved
- Support CSA Standards Projects.
- Participate as a member of CSA’s Virtual Faculty and help to develop and deliver CSA’s Education and Training seminars and learning materials.
Can’t participate, but want to comment on draft standards
You can still have your say by commenting on draft standards.
Want to keep up to date on CSA’s OHS standards and activities?
Keep me informed – subscribe to CSA’s online notification service and keep up to date on OHS standards and activities.